Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Buy it from our sponsor and do it yourself. Would be cheaper.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Well guys I just found out that I am getting my tuition re-imbursment money. YAY. So I am going to be doing some look mods and maybe a couple performance mods. We will see about it. Can't wait though. $1000 *DROOL*.

·
Registered
11 Posts
if you are still looking to get your tint done come down to Ottumwa, Ia and have Bootin do it for you, they do really good work and use high quality tint, got mine done on my 2nd gen for $180(because of the large rear window) he charged another kid $150 for a 3rd gen, and these prices are for 5 windows

His shop is right on the corner of 2nd and jefferson. you can contact him at 641-680-0535

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I ended up getting mine done at trim design, i like the lifetime warantee. I have to go get it fixed up, the rear window is peeling just a bit. I got them like 30%, its way too dark, hopefully i dont get pulled over. It ended up being about 160 bucks, so that wasnt bad.

·
Registered
147 Posts
there is a guy here in ottumwa that does all 5 windows for 150 and all windows for 200 and its llumar tint any percentage u want and he backs all his stuff

·
Registered
814 Posts
Not to bring something back from the dead but I stopped by Auto Toyz (Next to UPS) in Iowa City. And they said it would be like $200. And then I walked out the door

·
Registered
814 Posts
Ya but the tint is peeling in the corner of the front drivers window and then there are like weird little "burn/melt" marks scattered all around on the front windows. Plus I want to go darker, kinda like what Joe has.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.