Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got into some drama last night with a three drunk guys and two chicks. My friend and I were cruising late at night when a Probe rolled up on my left. They started shizz quick, flipping us off and taunting us. I usually don't race on the streets anymore due to tickets and accidents but these guys scared me. I knew they were drunk so I took off slowly to see if they would leave us alone but no. So I took off and pulled ahead of them of course, hitting like 65 on a 35 zone. I was scared because this street is known for the cops. I slowed down and they stayed behind me, pulling up on my right a little later. They were right next to me and all of a sudden I heard a POP!!! They booked, busted a b*tch and I was left on the street. I turned into a gas station quick, called the cops and made a report. They didn't find them that night but hopefully they will. It was pretty scary, thought I had the license plate number but no, it didn't match up. Oh well, shizz happens and people suck sometimes. Does anyone know how much it would cost to get the little window behind the big passanger window fixed?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
hold on, they shot @ you ??

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
95 bucks where I'm at,installed.New window not used. Shop around you will get alot of different prices.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I forgot to say they threw a beer bottle at me. If they shot, damn....I don't know what I would have done.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
good luck with the window same sh*t happen with my friend's gsr, only he drove about an
hour away from here before he lost them. but i think they were trying to jack him though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts