Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so heres the story, this pass week there was a big storm in the bay area with lots of wind. i was getting ready to get out of my car and go to class. then i opened my door a big gust of wind blew and my door went flying back. than i heard a SNAP~!! it was pouring down rain......i tryed to close by door but the little metal hinge thing that keeps our doors from opening too wide broke. i finally juss pulled that metal piece off and was able to close my door. i had to readjust my fender too, cuz the door kept on hitting it everytyme i opened the door.

now my question is........wut is that piece called? and how much is it at the Acura dealer. and is there anyone out there willing to give me theirs if they are parting out there integ. =) hahaha. thanks y'all......

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Sorry man that really sucks. But try going to the Honda dealership before you go to the Acura dealership to get the part because I heard the Honda dealership is cheaper to buy parts than the Acura dealership even though they are owned by the same company. I went to Acura to try and get my moon roof switch fixed but they said 45 dollars just for the switch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts