Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I missed the last Willowbrook meet. we should set up another meet b4 it gets colder. i just painted my car and added some goodies that id love to show off

If not willowbrook then somewhere near by maybe? i live in paterson and id love to go to a TI meet. Couple others told me to meet up too in my other thread

Anyone interested?

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
That meet sucked. There is nothing to do. I try to stay away from going to, and arranging meets in parking lots. They are just boring.

·
Registered
125 Posts
im up for it, the teg should have its lip and skirts and spolier painted and mounted by then. englishtown is far for m..but the parking lot was pretty boring...any ideas?

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Random_Monkey on Sep/26/07 said:
id love to go but idk if ill have the time. Willowbrook is local..englishtown is a bit far
Don't gimme that sh!+, I'm coming all the way from Texas!

P.S. Parking lot meets (not counting AutoX's in parking lots) FTL...that stuff is for ricers heh

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
yeah parking lot meets always suck... there is just no way around that haha

are you worried about not having time to get to e-town... or getting lost, cus you could start a mini meet then cruise down to englishtown with everyone......

just throwing ideas out there

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
naa ive been to englishtown a few times, i wont get lost but im gonna have to see how my schedule is. i have a month left decide..most likely ill be there :D

i agree that parking lot meets r boring but i just wanted to set up a local meet so i can meet the local TI members by me. anyone from around Paterson?

and how much is the Etown meet? im not gonna autox but imma take tons of pics.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i just got thread jacked!! haha..the more people that come to the etown meet, the better. im 90% sure im gonna go. :D

no one answered my question tho. how much is it to get in, just to spectate?

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
lets discuss this in the proper thread....

<posts in other thread>

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.