Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
they should rub...they are going to be 2.5 inches bigger in diameter so imagine you being lowered 3.25 inches on the current tires and thats what it will be like with those tires except worse because they will be wider horizontally too (when looking at the side of car).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah, 195/65/15's are gonna be uuuugly. I think 205/50/15s are what most people like to have. But if your looking for winter tires, 195/50/15s will probably perform better.

Last I checked, you can get these at Tirerack for less than $50 dollars a tire. Of course you still gotta pay someone to put 'em on. May run another $50.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Are you guys serious? hy do people always keep asking about ridicolous size tires that is not even recommened on a factory vehicle?

Please have some common sense before asking. Anything larger than OEM is just stupid. on top of that a vehicle that is dropped 2 inches? That like asking if I'm 5 feet tall, can I walk through a 4 feet door without bending over?

Moreover you want thinner tires for winter driving. Winter for you may be different for someone else. Snow is different from rain.

Use common sense and buy accordingly. There are plenty of online stores out there that sell good quality tires of affordable tires for just about any occasion.

·
Registered
29 Posts
^^ Thank you! I agree

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.