Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dunk exhaust? the tip is 115mm thanks. i am planning on getting the whole kit. i found one at a local shop for 435.00

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
i don't think so, unless you hand the exhaust lower, because i have a GReddy Evo, and its 115mm tip also. i couldn't fit the lip on with my exhaust without it touching.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Should be able to, without any problems...I thought they were angled upwards or whatever...and the bottom sits low?

Edit: Ok, I guess he would know. I guess not then--you can get the hangers to sit lower, by the shop who installs it, I think?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aznspeedracer32 on Mar/10/04 said:
i don't think so, unless you hand the exhaust lower, because i have a GReddy Evo, and its 115mm tip also. i couldn't fit the lip on with my exhaust without it touching.
what do you have right now?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AlvinHuyN on Mar/10/04 said:
I can find you a kit for $250, used but in good shape, jsut needs repaint because its in an aftermarket color
cool. what would the shipping be to 92021,

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
raskall on Mar/10/04 said:
Quote: aznspeedracer32 on Mar/10/04i don't think so, unless you hand the exhaust lower, because i have a GReddy Evo, and its 115mm tip also. i couldn't fit the lip on with my exhaust without it touching. what do you have right now?
i have a bomex body kit. i used to have the WW Wtype kit tho. but i still had the 94-97 rear bumper and couldn't fit the rear lip on with my Evo exhaust. I'm actually from san diego as well, and still have the lip that i couldnt' put on. if u want it, im selling it for about 75obo. if ur interested, let me know.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
aznspeedracer32 on Mar/10/04 said:
Quote: raskall on Mar/10/04Quote: aznspeedracer32 on Mar/10/04i don't think so, unless you hand the exhaust lower, because i have a GReddy Evo, and its 115mm tip also. i couldn't fit the lip on with my exhaust without it touching.
what do you have right now?
i have a bomex body kit. i used to have the WW Wtype kit tho. but i still had the 94-97 rear bumper and couldn't fit the rear lip on. I'm actually from san diego as well, and still have the lip that i couldnt' put on. if u want it, im selling it for about 75obo. if ur interested, let me know.
[/quote]
why cant you fit the rear lip on it? Unless its from a 98-01 it should fit.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
taking a closer look on at the pic's above my exhaust tip is about .75 - 1.25" from the edge of the rear bumper (its looks like it is tucked back), where the one on the pic above extends out a few inches, could this have any impact on fitment. if its under the stock bumper could it possibly fit? the only thing is that if it would fit i would have a dirty ass all the time ha ha ha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts