Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched around and nothing much came up except that i heard the 4dr tegs cant use the OEM ITR spoiler because the spoiler is meant for the 2dr and its shorter. Is that true? Please help me confirm it because i really want a ITR wing on my 4dr gen3 teg. thankss

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
What I mean is that if your sedan already has a spoiler, the coupe one won't fit without redrilling holes. If you are getting holes drilled for the first time, you could consider getting them drilled to the coupe specs. There's a lot of spoilers available for coupes, very few for sedans.

BTW it won't look weird, it's less than a 2" width difference.

If you really want that perfect fit, buy the sedan one.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 more question, my trunk's really rusted(inside), so is it wise to drill more holes? my teg already has an aftermarket spoiler (rusted holes and scratched up spoiler). I'd need to fill up the old holes and drill new holes(coupe specifications), will it cause the new spoiler to most likely rust too? thanks for bearing with my crazy questions

anyone got a pic of a 4dr teg with the coupe itr spoiler?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.