Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would really like to get some fogs for my car but the stock for 94-97 are not my favorites. I love the stock Raybrigs on the 98+ though (plus they are cheaper on A&H than the older ones). I figure if nothing else I will go with aftermarket.

Will these fit the good ol 94-97 front ends? If so would there have to be some modifications to the bumper to get them to fit or would it be a pretty clean install?? If anyone has any idea I would appreciate some info.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
First of all, let me say, I agree with you on both counts. The fog lights on the 98-01 Integra are beautiful. And I also agree that the 94-97 fog lights leave much to be desired.

They won't fit perfectly. The 94-97 Integras lower grill does not have the mounting provisions for the Raybrig lights used on the 98-01 Integra. That's not to say it cannot be done...but:

on the 98-01 Integras, when you cut out the area for the fog lights, it leaves you with the space for the fog lights, plus you gain access to the pre-drilled holes that were hidden behind the plastic. You may be able to rig it up on the earlier G3 Teg. I don't know of anyone whose done it. You'll definitely have to cut out the plastic and find a place to attach the brackets to. Electrically, it would be no problem at all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts