Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and found no results that were in stone. some say they will fit, some say they will not. I need to know this because i am selling my current wheels, and the only set available is a set of 14in civic alloys.

·
Registered
801 Posts
That difference is with the civics. The rims I have on my teg right now are 16x7, so 14x5.5 or eve 5 shouldn't be a problem at all if you have a stock brake set up.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I think the `94 LS came with 14" x 5.5's and a 4x100 bolt pattern.

I don't see why they wouldn't fit. Unless of course the acura itself has problems with having to wear old civic parts =p

·
Registered
801 Posts
cwtech on Feb/04/06 said:
OK I am going to go test fit them i suppose. i will let you guys know something.

If anyone else has any info please feel free to comment for future refrence.
Great idea...are they just the stock steelies from a civic or are they the si wheels or something special?

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
If you're getting HX rims, they will NOT clear the front brakes on the Integra (94+) w/out using wheel spacers.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

They FIT!!!

I just went and aired them up from where they had been sitting for so long. i'm going to go take some pictures tomorrow of the teg on 14in civic wheels. lol. keep in mind this is only temporary.

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
actually i think they kinda look pretty good. sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.