Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled upon these pictures on the net... its a EDM integra type R with some crazy ass kit.... but pics speak louder than words....

I do like the rear bumper... its real low and the double exhaust is cool too....

like woe! 320Km/h and 13,000 RPM... i doubt it can reach those numbers. Nevertheless, id like that on my gauge cluster.

sweet rims...

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
i only like the sides hood and the wheel

·
Registered
2,961 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
The front bumper is a little too long, but the turn signals make it look good(just dont any further down then the turn signals). The rear bumper actually looks alot like stock minus the 8"s that was added on past the license plate. The spoiler is WAY too much, and so are those ugly ass exhaust tips(dual exhaust is fine with me, but that sh*t is ugly). The wheels are pimp though. Cluster is ugly, but an 11k redline isnt really that out of reach though...200 mph is though.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
go on the site on the pics and go on members section on the left... ull see it...from hwhat i gather, it is a 1.8 litre but the body is just stunning with the wheels... i dont like the wing... too big for a car this size... but maybe he takes it to autobahn so he needs the extra downforce

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
say what you will, but that is QUALITY body work....

the molded turn signals are MoNEY, and the front view of that car is sick. the rear is kinda ghetto, especially with those quad exhaust outlets...

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Its a bit to much for me , but that is one clean car , i dont like that wing at all , or the back at all lol. But that is shiney.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts