Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I just bought another Integra. Here are a few pics of my new car. I need to do a little work on it though.

Here's my 1996 LS, auto trans, and tan cloth interior. The car is dropped but I'm putting stock springs/shocks back on it.

Here's my 1994 GSR Sedan
Mods include: AEM CAI, Tanabe exhaust, ACT xtreme plate w/ street disc, ACT Tokico Illumina R coilovers, and poly bushing in rear LCAs

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not exactly sure what my plans are for the 2dr LS, I just use it as my beater for now. Eventually I plan on getting a 98+ conv. for my GSR then I'll use my old stuff on my LS

However, my goals for my 4dr GSR is to get around 300hp. I'm taking a year to do research before dumping any more money into the car

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The car took half a container of coolant, and one we got it started the belts were pretty sqeaky. After letting the car run for a little the sqeaking stopped.

Is that the same cousin of yours that DJ's?

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
WiGGYBOB on Feb/22/04 said:
The car took half a container of coolant, and one we got it started the belts were pretty sqeaky. After letting the car run for a little the sqeaking stopped.

Is that the same cousin of yours that DJ's?
yeah, he stopped but is keeping his stuff to just play around with. pretty layed back guy.

glad everything worked, i noticed a little squeak when i was about to turn the car off, didnt do it on start up. i guess thats what happens after a car sits for a couple months and becomes alive again

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.