Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 416 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATED!! Pics are on page 1,6,7, 10, 14, 18

I'm starting my widebody project as of yesterday. All comments and questions welcome.
Material I used includes:
Used pair of ski I found at a yard sell
4 thin plywood
2 box of screws
3 gallon of bondo
And some other grinding tools

Here a pic of my custom made grill.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
dame, you got balls starting like that. most people would buy the kit not make it. either that or you've got body work experience.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
WOW, that is crazy. You definatly have no fear. I would not be able to drill those skis into my car.lol

What do you plan on dong for the bumpers?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the vis widebody looks like crap, that's why i'm starting my own widebody project

Vernon: I'm using plywood for right now. When it is all smooth and done, i'm pulling a mold from that. once the mold is complete, i will build the widebody out of fiberglass. Then install the fiberglass widebody.

·
The Enforcer!
5,803 Posts
plywood, geez mang i would never use that. next thing you know you have termits

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Furious94LS on Mar/22/04 said:
WOW, that is crazy. You definatly have no fear. I would not be able to drill those skis into my car.lol

What do you plan on dong for the bumpers?
My front bumper is gonna stay the same, maybe the hood is what i'm gonna change.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
justYncredible on Mar/22/04 said:
plywood, geez mang i would never use that. next thing you know you have termits
Plywood is used for short term to make the shape. I pulled a mold from it once it is all nice and smooth.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Furious94LS on Mar/22/04 said:
The front looks mint as it is. Are you going to make your own rear bumper?
I'm planning use make a different rear valences, lowered and bigger than the one you see in the picture

·
Registered
535 Posts
whew... for a minute there i thought you were using bondoed up plywood and ski's as a widebody kit. that would be just awful!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
This is definitely thinking outside of the box. May God guide you through this entire project so your teggy comes out looking nice.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hey man itll look tight as hell. Im makinga widebody kit for my car too. I have G2 though. It was scary at first cutting into my car. I took a little diff approach though. I dont like the vis kit either. Keep pics updated. Goodluck.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
DragIIIIntegra on Mar/22/04 said:
why waste the money on something like that... build the motor... the 98 front was looking nice on there
i hate when people post something like this...dont you think the owner thought bout that already and choose to go this route? back on topic,...i realize now your either crazy or your gonna be in magazines soon. good luck to you and i cant wait to see the finishing product.

1 - 20 of 416 Posts