Team Integra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Um, why was my old thread locked? Did I do somthing wrong? Oh and for the guy wondering about my summer car, It's a 98 GTP. Im tacking off times of 13.30's

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I told you that it was going to get locked. I would use the search on the side and put in the words "shocks" "springs" "mods" "CAI" or just click on the Gen 2 forum and scroll through that. There's a couple hundred pages of info.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so what the hell is the point of this forum if I can't ask my own questions? I don't want to search, A message forum is for pepole to ask questions and have pepole reply back to them.

·
Registered
402 Posts
oldteg on Feb/05/04 said:
I don't want to search
lol, now u went and did it. next time, i strongly advise that you read the welcome message when u signed up. here's a link:

guidelines

theres also a button on the left side of the screen that goes to the same place.

·
Registered
493 Posts
it would help to read the GUIDLINES ABOUT POSTING before posting a topic. How about a thread title that reads:
"why did my thread get locked?" instead of "why?"......... why what!!!!!??????

what the hell is the point you say? the point is to share information while respecting the rules of this great site.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
oldteg on Feb/05/04 said:
so what the hell is the point of this forum if I can't ask my own questions? I don't want to search A message forum is for pepole to ask questions and have pepole reply back to them.
Then I suggest you get your lazy azz out of this website. People have been NICE to tell you to search. We do NOT spoon fed info on this site. If you want to be fed to like little kids then go else where!

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
xgabriel on Feb/05/04 said:
Mods, please talk to this guy...
Why should we talk to him? He got the welcome email...he chose not to read it....so all his threads will probably get locked.

Also, if he doesn't want to search...then he'll eventually leave...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.