Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this era when there are so many car brands can be chosen.
It is not easy for driver to choose a car.

Why did you choose to buy Integra in the first place?

I would like to know why everyone chose this car.

·
Registered
448 Posts
when I was 12 my older brother purchased his 97 rs anniversary edition integra and at that time I just fell in love with it.. a year and a half after that he purchased and installed the jdm front end which made it the second car in ontario with that front end, fast forward to my 18th birthday I worked my ass off and bought the car from my brother cash while attending high school. after that the sky was the limit and nothings really come close to it since.. sadly when my first son was born I came into rough times and had to sell that one but recently my wife surprised me with another one which quickly turned into two lol so now I have a 2000 gs and a 98 rs with a h22a swap and jdm front end. Me and my two boys work on them on the side and hopefully I will be able to pass them down when they get older. my brother purchased the original one in 2001 and i sold it in 2013. believe it or not after watching youngstatic do his youtube video on your coilovers I was actually going to be looking into grabbing a pair soon, funny how small the world is

·
Registered
2 Posts
So, I am 15. I recently picked up my survivor GS-R. The first car that I went in a pull in was a 4 door boosted GS-R, after that I was addicted. I have done so much research on the car, and I knew that the Integra was what I wanted. I thought I wanted the RS, but there was a Facebook deal that I just couldn't pass up. I have already been planning for the car, (Clover is her name) I just replaced all rotors, pads and calipers. I now plan on saving up a few hundred dollars and get all of the body work done on it. After that, I plan on the basics. Just super happy to be apart of the TI community.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Well being around cars all my life as a young kid ( 911, 328 GT, Lambo's, Vettes, VW, Hondas, GM, Fords etc ) i saw the integra 3rd gen and fell in love with the 97 front end. Im on my 2nd one as the first one i had was taken by a asshole on the HWY when he cut me off and forced me to hit the center lane barrier. I was destroyed but 1 week later found another one but this one is a 1999 and an RS like the first one i had, but i switched the front and im recreating what i had and more.I love them and fun to work on. I will say that one day i will get my 911 and NSX to fill the spots in the garage that are empty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts