Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 90 RS with i/e,and 230 000km on it and my friend has a 91GS stock with 160 000km on it. why is he beating me? is it the km's? what can i do to beat him?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
i dont want to say you are a bad driver but maybe he is more skilled?? Or maybe its time for another engine service on your car?? who knows

·
Super Moderator
14,179 Posts
assuming they are both sticks switch cars and go at it again. If you still lose it's the driver.(sorry but he's better in that case), but if you win its time for some maintenance.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Even though your car is mildly modified, you should win; so in my opinnion, he is defenately a better driver, sorry, but you have to face the facts, practice your launnches and shift points, later...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ya i kinda have the same prob.. except in revers.. the guy i raced has 237K w/ intake and i have 188K w/ cat back and custom ram air. i keep my motor in top condition i did a valve adj. on it and everything. and he is just as quick or quicker than I.. i don't know boggles my mind. oh ya my compresion is 185,180,180,180 also..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Acutally i find that hard to belive when he continuesly (sp) misses 3rd. His car just seems to pull, and pull hard.

my best 1/4 time is a 15.4 and i avg a 15.6 so i find that me being a horable driver isn't the case.

·
Registered
105 Posts
nobody thinks your a bad driver, maybe he's just better. some people are crappy drivers,some good, some really really excellent drivers with a natural ability to obtain the most out of their vehicle. most of us like to think we are the only one in that last catagory but the hard truth is most of us are not. as good of a driver we all think we are--there is ALWAYS someone who is better.that and maybe your car is running like doo doo who knows!

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
hey, is this where these things go after they get kicked out of the competition forum?

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Yes this is where they go when they dont have anything to do with the Compatition forum and are more relevant to the Generation 2 forum they do.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Quote: poorboy on Aug/04/02i have a 90 RS with i/e,and 230 000km on it and my friend has a 91GS stock with 160 000km on it. why is he beating me? is it the km's? what can i do to beat him? [/QUOTE]Hey, you're the moderator so it's your call.
BTW have a fantastic day!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
im not even getting into this. BTW you have a fantastic day too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts