Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys and gals, who all rides on 195/65/15's? I need opinions on them. Does anybody favor them over the factory size of 55? Anybody had any problems with them?

·
Registered
146 Posts
those tires are pretty big. I had them on ls mesh's on my old civic and it rubbed with even a small drop. I'd say go with the 55.

·
Registered
242 Posts
i used them as snow tires, but even going over an intersection at stock ride height the tires would contact the body going strait...

·
Registered
407 Posts
I've got them right now on a set of steelies. Not a problem at all

·
Registered
35 Posts
i have them on some ls meshes i got coilovers and when i put them on the teggy they rubbed so i lifted it like an inch and now they only rub when i turn right but only the driver side.. oh and i also removed the inner fender u should be okay.. i got this size because its daily driven from socal to norcal.. doesnt look bad at all maybe on my teg because i need a paintjob..

i say u get kumho 80,000 mile warranty on the set i got

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The only reason I was thinkin about it was because I found some nice Pirellis on special but they're 65's. Guess I'll stick with Falkens.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hey, i live in monster truck land up here in montana, so i understand the situation. local dealers here don't have 195/55 anything. i did a special order thru samsclub.com

i don't think you'll find anyone who prefers 65's over 55's. people who like their cars to handle the way they're supposed to handle will advise against anything other than a 195/55/15.

unless you have larger rims of course. in which case you definitely don't want a 65.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dc4lsvtakk on Feb/24/09 said:
on 55 series, it still rubbed hard. Stick with 50 or 45 profile, if riding on stock oem rims.
You dropped?

·
Registered
199 Posts
195/65/15 is like suv tires holy ****

i once had 195/60/15 cuz i ****ed up and i have a lot of grindage in my wheel wells and shown subframes and grinded off tar parts

OH BTW DOES ANYoNE KNOW WHERE TO GET THAT BUMPY PAINT THAT GOES IN THE WHEEL WELLS AND oN THE BOTTOM FRAME? i want to sand down this scratch i have on my UNDER FRAME and plaster it w/ anti elements and bullsit bumpy black paint or w/e it is

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just put 195/65/15 on my car, they were cheap and I needed new tires. So far they are doing pretty well not rubbing at all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts