Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was driving around today at around 12:30 in Brick? If you're on here, I saw you stopped at the light on 88, waiting to cross Chambers Bridge Road, bowling alley on the right. I was making a left onto Chambers Bridge from 88. Car was a milano red 98+ teg with ITR wing and JDM front end. Looked awesome, just wanted to see if you are on here.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I have seen this car on 88 in lakewood.. I would like to know as well..

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup...and I've also seen it once before on Cedar Bridge Ave...

·
Registered
85 Posts
it was probably the car I almost bought 2 years ago, But when I was about to buy it the bumper was all ****ed up and the motor was LS with 190K and he was trying to toss in a LS/VTEC setup.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JDMThoughts on Feb/07/06 said:
it was probably the car I almost bought 2 years ago, But when I was about to buy it the bumper was all ****ed up and the motor was LS with 190K and he was trying to toss in a LS/VTEC setup.
I think I know what car you're talking about...the 1995 G3 with the 98+ bumpers and ITR wing, and oem lipkit, used to have a black hood...I saw it couple times at OCC in fall of 2004...I'm not sure if it's the same one as this one or not.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, most around our area are pretty much stock...there are a few nice ones.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I think I seen that car a few back while I was in Brick, but not recently.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, although it does look similar, the car I'm talking about has silver wheels and no sidemarkers.

·
Registered
775 Posts
man that red integra is clean..

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ShOrT_ShIfta on Feb/25/06 said:
it might be jersons... i dont see him on here to much tho...
No, I actually IM'd him a couple months ago when I saw the car before, and he said it wasn't his.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.