Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
There's another post of someone asking for a white teg with gunmetal/bronze rims. I forget and I'm too lazy too post mine. Just do a search and you'll see a couple, including mine.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
well one of my friends has a Vortech supercharged GSR with a JDM conversion and Volk SE37's that are bronze. So i will take pics of it next time i see him and personally send them to you. His car is so badass btw

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Bronze is pretty different. I have yet to see a white teg (my favorite color) with bronze wheels. I'd so go for bronze

·
Registered
359 Posts
check your email DMNTDb18bTURBO i sent you pics, sorry guys I dont know how to post pics from my HD. Maybe DMNTDb18bTURBO can post them when he gets'em

·
Registered
573 Posts
i'd go for the gun metal c8's... they are sweet on a white car. i thik either would look good but i think id still have to go with gun metal... hope you like what you end up getting and could you post some pics. of your car???

·
Registered
223 Posts
Personally, I'd go w/ the gunmetal. The Rota gunmetal IS a little dark, but I still like it better than the bronze, even though bronze looks OK on white cars too.

If it was my car though, I'd paint the car black and go w/ black wheels - now THAT would be sick.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts