Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I was riding around today and saw this white 4 door type r. I had seen it once before and asked about it at school and someone told me that a guy in his 40's had got it imported from Japan. Anyways when I saw it today I had my camera with me so a got a pic to share with you all.

·
Registered
724 Posts
well, that's just a vanity plate... unless some evil japanese person is reading this post and is plotting to steal his car ...

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Since I purchased my 4dr GSR I have fallen in love with the 4dr. They are great and that Type R is just insane. I'd trade both my tegs for it if it were LHD. RHD is cool and all but not practical or safe for the states. Definatly tell him about T-I.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Furious94LS on Apr/10/04 said:
Well from inside the car it would have to be LHD like the US cars. If you look outside then yes its LHD.
So the guy imports it from japan and then spends money to convert to lhd? I've seen rhd in the US. It just seems that I can see the rh door panel.(where the steering wheel should be if it is jdm.) Maybe it just has a jdm front conv.,stickers and such. I want some hard evidence that it is jdm. I'm not that serious about it,just curious. But we have seen people make their 4drs look like typeR's before.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts