Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the dragon yesterday with my buddy and his GSX-R and weekdays are the way to go no THP at all and not that many people. Any way here are some pics all comments welcome.

Did a little photoshop on this one

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Alyssa the reason I didnt go is because I live in Nashville and go to UT in Knoxville which is like half an hour away from the dragon and I went with my family on vacation to Florida that week but I wish I would have gone maybe next year.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
wpgteggy on Oct/04/07 said:
i kind of like that paint job.
ya me to.. it compliments the wheels i think. nice pics.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
B20KidDA9 on Oct/04/07 said:
Im thinking about taking a trip there for a day or so. its roughly 3.5 hours away. we'll see what i can do.

We might be going in a couple of weeks or something before it gets cold if you want to join give me a shout it will probably be a wednesday but time will tell and we might be able to work something out.

Quote: LSTeggy2001 on Oct/04/07 im so jealous. i wanna move out there

edit: fab a camera mount and take sum vids
I will try to do that next time I can rent any camera equipment from the media center at my college for free so I will try I posted a video of me and my buddy in a Impreza he had a camera mounted in his car but that was in the spring and my suspension was stock
CJ posted it in the video thread yesterday and its also on here

BTW thanks for everyones compliments.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lynchjdm on Oct/04/07 said:
nice....i didn't think i would like a 2 tone teg but thats one hell of a way to prove me wrong... beautiful.
Thanks Josh I like it but kinda want to do a single color, but then again not LOL. In my opinion 4drs look good with a two tone but coupes don't they just seem too small for that.

·
Registered
627 Posts
looks sweet man...differnt without looking crazy...thats hard to do.

·
Registered
94 Posts
95TegLSHatch on Oct/04/07 said:
looks sweet man...differnt without looking crazy...thats hard to do.
i agree
with the black on the top and bottom and the blue in the middle, it looks great

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
once again thanks for the comments, and thats exactly the look I was going and its like a lip kit all the bumpers are stock with accents on the bottom and the only thing thats not stock on the body is the side skirts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.