Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey
I was wondering which taillights you guys think are better looking. My teg is a milano red and i wasnt sure if the altezza, euro, or the cf would look good. I ordered some g-racing hyperblack kobes, so i thought the CF.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
If you absolutely must go the aftermarket taillight route, on a MR teg, I would suggest the CF taillights. But money would probably be better spent elsewhere... your car your money though!!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Screamin teg- Yea the all red would be awesome but which ones would i buy to paint. Ive searched all over and they are usually for the 94-97. If i painted them would i get the euros or what?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
You could tint the 94-97 style ones as well. The only ones I haven't seen tinted so far are the chrome altezzas. so i don't know what those lookin like.

I've got CF tails on mine cypress green teg, and i tinted them. i dont have any pics of them, but if you'd like, i can take some when I get home from work.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you wouldnt mind that would be great ScreaminTeg. Im just curious of what all red would look like on a red car. I thought it would look great, but you mentioned the 94-97 (as i did earlier) except i have a 91. Is there any way i could get OEM 94-97 tails to fit on my 91? I think they look great in all red!

·
Registered
93 Posts
i'd buy the cheapeast aftermarket light there is and coat them with a can of candy apple red paint. That would be the best route to go.

·
The Enforcer!
5,803 Posts
i say go with the clear on top and red on bottom
im not for altezza's you can see my signature

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
Let's keep in mind that he has a G2 folks. He does have a G3 integra for his avitar though, that threw me off.

I like the stock G2 taillights just fine. I don't feel aftermarket lights, but do what you like.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I personally think Altezza's are way over-used. I would stay stock. A G3 taillight conversion on a G2 would be cool though =)

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I like the CF look personally I'd try and get a really clear shot of the back side of your teg and ask to get it photo shopped with the different tails and make your own decission.
Later,
jared

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Either stay with the stock 90-91 tails which are clear on top/red on bottom, or candy apple red the whole thing with the reverse lights taped off. on my G2 I have the clear red, and on my G1 I taped off the reverse lights and sprayed candy apple red. They kinda look like 99-01 lights. *EDIT* By the way, both my tegs are red.

·
Registered
16 Posts
clear your stotck ones they look great. Thats my $.02.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts