Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am in need of some suggestions. Should I buy a c-west body kit along with my jdm conversion or should I go solo and go with the new buddy club 2 kit? They are both good looking kits and I can get them both for 500.00. Help a member out here.

[** EDITED BY MODERATOR: LET'S NOT MAKE THIS BOARD INTO oNE OF THOSE NOOB HoNDA BOARDS WHERE THE TEENY BOPPERZ HANG OUT. IF YOU HAVE USEFUL SUGGESTIoNS OR PICS PLEASE JUMP IN AND HELP. THIS IS NOT A POLLING WEBSITE. WE DoN'T NEED A 20 PAGE THREAD WITH PEOPLE SAYING WITH oNE LINE "GET C WEST!" OR "GET BUDDY CLUB!" "COS I THINK IT LOOKS TITE!" OR WITH NO VALID REASoNS. THAT'S SO BUSH LEAGUE. LET'S KEEP THIS PLACE FROM LOOKING LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL ROMPER ROOM PLEASE. I LEFT THE GOOD FEEDBACK UP IN THIS THREAD. IT'S UP TO YOU AS TO WHETHER THIS STAYS OPEN OR NOT. THANKS. THE MANAGEMENT]

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Get whichever one you think looks better and which one you are gonna look and smile at at least 2 times as you walk away from your car each time driving it :)

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
c-west if you "must" get one of the two. But if not...wings west is something to check into if you havent seen/thought about it yet, jut an idea, you can go for CWest if you just want opinion on which kit of the 2 you listed to get.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
its your car bro, do what you think looks best. but if it were my car, i'd go w/ the jdm c-west. I thought they were realy expensive. $500 sounds kinda cheap.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the info. they are just two really nice kits and I just thought i'd get some info on the teggy fam to see which one to run with.

·
Registered
874 Posts
this is really a situation in which you should choose what YOU like...not knockin you or anything, but asking other people what you should put on your car is like, asking your mom what clothes to put on in the morning....but as for my opinion, the C-west is one of te cleanest kits ive ever seen. the BC2 has its hihg points, but...everyone whos everyone in the JDM Scene has that. but thats just me.

·
Registered
874 Posts
if youve got alotta loot, you can check this one out, made by MArga Hills Aero Parts, it looks real hot to me.

·
Registered
594 Posts
First time i see that kit, but it doesn't look that good. It ruins the fine lines of the teg's body.

Excellent for shoveling snow though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts