Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious to all those people who use 15x7 (or even 15x7.5) rims, which kind do you use?

I've seen the special run of Rota's in 15x7, but I'm open to other options. A friend of mine uses Final Speed's, and I like them a lot. What else is out there that's light? I don't care about bling...just a good rim.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I don't have them, but I'm probably gonna get them. The new Konig Next rims in bronze. Comes in 15X7, pics are in the new superstreet wheel guide. And they advertise them to be ultra lightweight.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
I just bought a set of those for autocross. Their very nice and only cost $400.00 even! And they weigh in at 13.2 lbs.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I WILL get Kosei K1's someday, they are 15x7 and are high qaulity rims.

·
Registered
711 Posts

15x7 Stern Aguzze's

Custom painted by me.

Discontinued.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I just bought a set of KOSEI K1-TS in 15x7" they weigh in at 10.5 lbs and I got them with Kumho Ecsta MX tires on them for under $1000 mounted and balanced also from TireRack.com. The best deal on wheels yet. They also come in orange COOOOL. But I opted to get the light grey. Here is a picture.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
cheezthis on Mar/11/04 said:
I do like the Kosei K1's a lot...but I thought they quit making them? Who still has them?
They still make them with a four lug. However they did stop making them for the 5 lug Type-R.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts