Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally installed an override switch today inside the armrest compartment of the center console.

for everyone that has done this project, where did you mount yours?

·
Registered
213 Posts
in one of the tabs where the hand brake is...i used an illuminated switch...works awesome!...afraid about not using a relay tho!!..should i be??

·
Registered
648 Posts
cr0ss1507 on Aug/10/02 said:
in one of the tabs where the hand brake is...i used an illuminated switch...works awesome!...afraid about not using a relay tho!!..should i be??
No, you shouldn't be. It's just a signal wire; it doesn't carry any significant power.

·
Registered
406 Posts
i put mine in that little pocket under the stereo...people who ride with me are always lookin at me funny when i reach in there and my antenna goes up or down.

-integrag0d2047- the purpose of the switch is so when you are listenin to a CD you can flip the switch and it'll put your antenna down

-Jon-

·
Registered
203 Posts
mien is by the e-brake where they gave the four non used platics parts.....i used a real small swith..so small..its almost concealed..and its cuteeeeeeeee

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Me too ... by the e-brake. Mine is green.

·
Registered
161 Posts
i was too lazy to drill a hole into one of those 4 tabs by the ebrake... so the button is "hidden" inside that ebrake area. It's actually stuck on the very top of the ebrake slit... and it's hidden by the center console lid =)

·
Registered
256 Posts
I was even lazier than that! I put it all the way in the trunk, hidden inside the trunk light. I never listen to the radio (except red sox games), so I just don't need to ever have it up.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
For those of you that haven't seen mine ...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts