Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I know we don't have as big a crew as Vegas or something, but I really want to know more teg drivers in the Reno area. We should have a meet sometime once the weather clears up. Anyone down???

·
Registered
67 Posts
sorry if this is an old thread but no one from RENO replied so im thinking no1 on the site is from reno except me haha
but anyways.... i have a 94 dc which i sold 4 months ago, and i just sold me ek, and im about to buy a 94 4dr dc again =)...
and also there aren't really any nice integra's in reno except for a type r.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm from reno. Well sparks actually. And I will tell you there were at least two type Rs in town. one though got stolen and stripped a while back. There is a white GSR that is rolling around with Type R badges. I've seen quite a few tegs in reno actually. Most are just daily drivers that I see when I am delivering pizza.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some of you guys might actually see me on the freeway or near U.N.R. every once in awhile. Lowered, VSM, konigs, jdm front, type r wing... seriously though... let's have a meet (no matter how small) when the weather clears up.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, the forecast says it's supposed to rain for a few days. But throw out some ideas of where and when to meet. I think it should be at night though. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sup guys im new to the forum and me and my girlfriend just moved down here im intrested in a teg meet ive had mine for only a month so its got a stock body but it be cool to meet people fom here. so we should set like a date i suggest how about november 4rd its a saturday so if no one is doin anything lets meet up at the circut city parking lot at like 11 am and we could go to a park and have a bbq. I used to host the meets when i owned my eclipse. well let me know what u guys think.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ironpanther on Oct/25/06 said:
I'd be down if I wasn't already double committed on that sunday. I'll keep watching the thread though for a date when I can make it. Glad to see some one is trying to make this happen.
The meet would be on a Saturday, so you could totally come! Unless you need to leave on Saturday to do your thing on Sunday...?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.