Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 00 gsr 4dr with a chipped p28. i did not do the swap, i purchased it like this. anyway, the ecu is sitting on the floor and i need to find a position to secure it in. i know this is a common ecu swap, but where are you guys and girls mounting them???

I am almost tempted to cut up the glove box and mount it in there but is there somewhere a lil more common and doesn't involve me pretty much eliminating my glove box???

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will it fit under the kick panel after the factory bracket is removed? also how well will i be able to secure it if it does fit?

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
will it fit under the kick panel after the factory bracket is removed? also how well will i be able to secure it if it does fit?
that doesn't make any sense... if anything there is more room if the factory bracket is removed (as it takes space)

and how am i supposed to know "how well you'll be able to secure it", i have no idea on your skill level for this.

that is where the ECU goes, there is no reason why you cannot put yours there, this is not some super rare problem that you are encountering

·
Registered
208 Posts
there are only two sizes for our honda ECU, either you have a JDM shorty or you have the USDM long one, its simple as that. also iirc they both fit on the stock bracket?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts