Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pioneer 12 cd changer that I ripped off my old car... and I'm having trouble finding a spot that i can mount it to. I was wondering if anyone has any expertise on this?

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
u know the arm rest in the g3's, make a hole in the bottom of it with a sharp screwdriver, put ur cd changer in the armest(center console) and run the wire from that hole to ur deck.

thas wha i paln on doing IF it fits under the armrest.
this way u wont have to run wires to the trunk and u wont have ot get outta ur car to swap cd's. u could also use the glove box if u got room in there.

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
A 12 disc changer would never fit there..... even the smallest of 6 discs would have a prob fitting there

As for useful answers... you aren't presented with many choices other than tucked away on the side of the hatch area (like standing up facing upwards at the trunk light on the drivers side)... I've also seen people screw it into the rear deck lid sitting horizontal

If you are looking to get exteme you can do like what i did in my last teg, which was cut out a wide-as-your-changer section in the middle of the crossmember where the front seat bolts for the passenger side go.... its easily accessible and out of sight :)

·
Registered
906 Posts
MorningZ on Feb/04/06 said:
A 12 disc changer would never fit there..... even the smallest of 6 discs would have a prob fitting there

As for useful answers... you aren't presented with many choices other than tucked away on the side of the hatch area (like standing up facing upwards at the trunk light on the drivers side)...
Thats your best bet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.