Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to get rid of my current spoiler and throw on a type r wing... question is where do I buy it from???

I would like to avoid the dealer, but quality is a big thing for me... I don't want to buy a knock off if it isn't EXACT OEM spec or fit just right, etc. I would rather dish out the extra $.

Anyway, on e-bay there is two dealers, has anyone dealt with these people and if so what are your impressions.

Massive Motorsports
Spoiler Depot

any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys!

·
Registered
476 Posts
i don't reccomend massive motorsports.... i won an auction on a type r wing about 6 months ago.. and they never replied back to me with any information.. after about 3 months i finally got a reply sayin that i had to email them my credit card number.. i don't kno but.. 3 months from winning an auction is pretty long.. so i didn't buy the type r wing.. i ended up gettin something else... so beware of who you bid from on ebay..

·
Registered
106 Posts
i bought my type r wing from this body shop on ebay. they even painted it to match my car color also. it was a perfect match. it only ran $275 for it. brand new and painted. it also fit into my stock holes. i took off my stock spoiler and installed the type r one in my garage, only took about 1 hour. it also came with an LED. you should check if they still sell them on ebay. last time i checked they still did. peace

1 - 7 of 7 Posts