Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all right, I called Acura of Glendale for a quote on how much it would be to put lojack on my car. They said 800+!!!!!

wow that is a lot. any other places you guys know of?

·
Registered
150 Posts
you want lojack on your car? Is not cheap and I think there is some kind of annual or monthly rates too if i'm not correct.

I've heard someone build their own lojack with pda and gps software. I'm not sure of the details but could be a better alternative if you want gps tracking type. Also Clifford has a gps optional tracking w/ annual service plan too.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
lojack is a waste of money.... if they are smart enough to get your car with all the layers of security they'll have it stripped within an hour. Your car gets stolen at 3 am. You have no idea what even happened until 7:30 am when you go out to go to work or school. you attempt to track a shell.

·
Registered
798 Posts
GSwithproblems on Jan/27/06 said:
what good is lojack if they dont track your car...
im saying... i think with that monthly fee, YOU, have the access to track your own car via the internet.

without the monthly fee, only lojack can. i hope i clarified it up.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
early warning is when your car moves without the lokack sensing your sensor on your keychain then the company calls the cops right away so if you are for instance sleeping at 3:30 and wake up at 7:30 the fools will have been arrested and your car might still be safe

so make sure to ask for early warning!!!

peace out
-Jonathan

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.