Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to buy a high flow cat pretty soon, i currently have a JGE header, and greddy exhaust , CAI is my only other mod for the time being. but i am still running the stock cat where can i find a decently priced good quality high flow cat?
thanks
-bill

·
Registered
203 Posts
If you go to any search engine (Google, Yahoo, etc.) and type in the model of your car then "converter" you're guaranteed to find multiple sights with numerous options. I checked through the sponsor listings but couldn't find any converters, otherwise I would've sent you there first.

·
Registered
164 Posts
^^I second this question. I am also in the market for a highflow cat and I decided on Carsound, but there are 2-3 different models. one with no O2 bung, one with 1 O2 bung, & one with 2 O2 bungs. Which one is for our cars?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i was wondering the same i dont want to get the wrong one but i guess if it was light out i would just look to see how many o2 sensors i got lol i should know that by now

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Carsound / Magnaflow makes high flow cats. A ToN of people on here use them, and there are quite a large number of threads about them. Try putting magnaflow, carsound, or similar terms into the search and you will find a ridiculous amount of info about them.

As for the original question of where to find one, I just got a great deal on one at Performance Peddler.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^^ that aint a bad price for it def gonna check it out might have to pick one up. anybody think i will see much of a gain? i doubt it but figured 11 yr old cat is prolly pretty clogged lol

·
Banned
986 Posts
i too am in the market for one. i got a dc 4-1 header 2.5 collector and a 2.5 skunk2 catback. will they have one that would fit mine? i havent installed neither of the 2 yet. i need a obd2 one. any suggestions?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the carosund one been recommended to me several times with no bad news im thinkin thats the one im gonna get

·
Premium Member
5,714 Posts
Now are the cats in that link high flow cats or just stock relpacements? What are the ID's of the pipe?

·
Premium Member
5,714 Posts
This is a good also. I just want to know what the diameter of those "replacement" cats are...

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the carsound by magnaflow is a high flow cat not an oe replacement

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.