Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrite, if this is in the wrong forum im sorry and its fine if it is moved i just wasnt sure where to put this ?.
Either way, when i go on long trips in my car the exhaust is really annoying. I do plan on getting a new exhaust system, but for now i jsut want to get a silencer for wvery now and then to throw on my car. My muffler is a magnaflow with a 4 inch tip, and i was wondering if there was anywhere that makes universal silencers since mine does not have one that came with it.

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
eBay usually has a few. I'm not sure how you'd hold it in though, unless the generic ones have some sort of set screw or clamp.

I forgot to screw in my silencer once and once I went to WOT, I saw it go shooting out the pipe. Had to stop and run to pick it up before someone ran over it.

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Jan/26/06 said:
eBay usually has a few. I'm not sure how you'd hold it in though, unless the generic ones have some sort of set screw or clamp.

I forgot to screw in my silencer once and once I went to WOT, I saw it go shooting out the pipe. Had to stop and run to pick it up before someone ran over it.
hahaha oh man thats too funnie.kinda remind me of a james bond film where he shot missiles out the back.i wonder if i stuck a piece of metal stick on the silencer and wot the gas and see if it fly's out?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.