·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for a 1996 LS/SE. I want to know where I can buy these exhaust systems:

The Type one Racing 2.5" system

The Kakimoto system 2.5"

The SMSP 2.5" system

Or any other 2.5" to 3" systems I already know about Hytech and Thermal. Please help me find where to buy these systems at. Hyperlinks are a great help. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
SMSP is actually a member here, so PM him and im sure if anyone can help you with that exhaust..he can :)

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Search for T1R, or Type one and you will come up with some threads with links to their products. SMSP is a member here, as stated, just PM him, username is SMSP. You could also get one from www.kteller.com he makes custom exhaust piping too. I believe Kteller is currently working on a 2.5" system for mass production but last I heard it was only available for Civics as of now. As for the Kakimoto, I'm not sure where to get it, but I'm sure someone else here knows.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found out where to get the kakimoto exhausts at horsepowerfreaks.com. I think I will wait till monday morning to order my thermal 3" with 3" cat. This will definitley help later down the road. Thanks for the help Hakamoto.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
i love the sound of the T1R, it's my favorite and you can get it at randdmotorsports.com

Just send them an email and ask them to quote you, it's like $649 shipped to your door

1 - 5 of 5 Posts