Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a timing belt and water pump(OEM) for my 95GSR, the only place I found OEM was www.inlinefour.com. Are there any other sites that carry OEM parts for decent prices? Dealerships want wayyyy too much for the parts...

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
www.acuraautomotiveparts.net

·
Registered
176 Posts
carpartstogo.com & oemcarparts.com
try these sites, do a search on yahoo on oem acura parts. thats what i did and came across these sites.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
i am planning on getting the timing belt and water pump replaced soon also, but is it necessary to buy them oem parts or can you just go to an auto parts store?

·
Registered
307 Posts
rubberHoe the prices for the water pump and timing belt are not bad for dealer prices, so go ahead and buy it

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the price for the timing belt wasnt bad, it was only $63, but the water pump was about $113. I looked at all the links everyone posted, it seems the prices are pretty much the same as www.inlinefour.com. I'll save myself shipping costs since I live in the area. Thanks for everyones help

·
Registered
176 Posts
rubberHOE on Aug/02/02 said:
Well the price for the timing belt wasnt bad, it was only $63, but the water pump was about $113. I looked at all the links everyone posted, it seems the prices are pretty much the same as www.inlinefour.com. I'll save myself shipping costs since I live in the area. Thanks for everyones help
are you sure you checked carpartstogo.com? i got my water pump for $65 or something like that. and my timing belt was like $55... just go to a search engine and type in carpartstogo.com or oemcarparts.com cause i don't remember their exact web address. but check it out and save atleast $40 bucks.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
cheezthis on Aug/02/02 said:
apparently they are...

I had some trouble w/them when ordering a new passenger door "skin" though...we weren't talking apples to apples if you know what I mean.

...that was me though.
just to give you guys another perspective about their service. i ordered a rear trailing arm from them. i called them to get the tracking number and found out that they only have one person that deals with the online ordering. he was very nice and said that since he is the only one he is very busy but he would call me back with the number. the next day i got a call from him. and just two days later my part arrived. again i know cheeze had a questionable ordering experience with them, but i would say that mine was great.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i got my water pump/timing belt/and all the drivings belts for about lil over 100 dollar at pasadena acura but my friend works as part manager there.

i think they have a 15% off coupon.. my friend told me about but i didnt get a chance to check it

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
integralsvtec, think you could hook me up with those parts also, i am buying that cluster from also, maybe you can get those parts also??? or i can go with you to that dealer?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Try contacting Len Baranco. He's got the lowest prices on OEM parts that I've seen. Also, he's running a 25% discount on Oil pumps, water pumps, timing belts, valve gasksets and oil filters.

Call him at 888-722-7252.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Yeah, Mike was very helpful with me, I ordered a part from him but got the passenger side part when I needed something for the driver side, very good site for some "cheaper than your local dealer" OEM parts.

Also acuraparts247.com is a pretty cheap site, thought I'd throw that out there.

·
Registered
550 Posts
timmy8151 on Feb/14/04 said:
Try contacting Len Baranco. He's got the lowest prices on OEM parts that I've seen. Also, he's running a 25% discount on Oil pumps, water pumps, timing belts, valve gasksets and oil filters.

Call him at 888-722-7252.
I ordered from Baranco Acura, good customer service. Just make sure when you call to let them know you're from honda-tech.com, and i think the number i called was 888-722-7262 and 770-968-5252.

·
Registered
860 Posts
i love the acuraautomotive website, i ordered a LOT of stuff through them when I did my engine rebuild, GREAT service, love it, can't go wrong w/ it... for people that are wondering how legit they are, they ARE a dealership that is located someplace in Alabama (i think), so the price of parts over there are dirt cheap ...great website great service :)

Ogi

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
htownteg on May/18/04 said:
www.acuraparts247.com is also a great site to get part numbers then go order from len baranco
yup i do the samething.

but for more expensive items that i know the honda counterpart for i use www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

the honda part number will be the same thing but because you are getting it from a honda dealership and not an acura dealership, it costs way less.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts