Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would anyone happen to know where they sell aftermarket 98-00 headlights. I checked ebay and I know some of them are OEM replicas and not OEM HoNDA/ACURA. If anyone have any ideas on where I can get em'. I would appreciate the help. (ex. websites,stores,etc.)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
theres this local place near me called unique that makes factory replacement parts for a lot cheaper than oem...i bought a hood from them once and it fix perfect...maybe they'll ship to you, i'll look for the # when i get home

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx sabotage. 1fastgs im only willing to spend around $200. Thats why im looking into aftermarket ones and plus theyre brand new/shiney, unless you can hook it up

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
okay, i found the # for Unique: 1-800-997-9876. let me know what they say...i used to order parts for them at my store...but i havent ordered parts there in a couple yrs...i ordered a hood and bumper for my old honda from them and it fit perfect and was just like oem...that was like 4 or 5 yrs ago so i dont remember what the prices are, but it was cheap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts