Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea as to where I can get my hands on a reasonably priced B18c in Canada? So far the cheapest I can find is going for $2790USD including tranny and ECU from Montreal.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Woo...B18C, by that you mean Type-R. Correct me if i'm wrong. Keep in mind the JDM B18C is also a GS-R.

If you're getting the B18C5 (Type-R), for that price with the LSD transmission, then its hard to believe. Even the GS-R are not that low. Then again if you have that kind of hook-up then go for it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I hate to bash Quebec, but there are a lot of shifty companies there. Do your research and find someone (or more) that has bought their engine there, and ask them how it went. Its a good price though. Good luck!

·
Registered
198 Posts
DavieBoy on Sep/27/07 said:
no no, I mean the B18C OBD1 96+ GSR motor. Check it out man.

http://www.japangeneraljdmmotors.com/b18codb2.htm

I was gonna go for the H22A motor for $1750USD, but I've heard nothing but headaches and fitting problems.

I realize that $2950 is a good price, I was just wondering if there was a better one out there...
Oh...Yeah, definately the price lookes good. Make sure you actually go and select the one you want. Other than that, you're good. If you want to go with something cheaper, try the B20.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
one $2700

two $2600

Both of those are in Montreal. I don't know their reputation, I'm just saying there are more options around.

Also, depending on how you really want to go about this, you could piece one together yourself for cheaper by buying privately and assembling your motor yourself. Depending how interested in the mech/tech side of doing it yourself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.