Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting jdm fenders, bumper, and hood for my jdm conversion, but i still need everything else. (the lights, side markers, and the radiator support.)

do you guys know of any place where i can get these from?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow. thanks!! this is a great site.

anyone know of any others out there?

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
ma dealership....

radley acura or falls church, VA... they have the full JDM convo... (OEM one [metal parts]) and a CF oem style hood... $2900.... can't beat that price... SPECIALLY if its coming from a dealer... (and guess what... no shipping if u live here..heheh.. cause they got them in stock ) <---3 units left

Frank

·
Registered
134 Posts
Frank, does that come w/the headlights to? HID or non-HID? I'm in pa, I'd drive down and pick it up once I have the loot. But gotta get new clutch/flywheel 1st }:)]

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
i donno about the HID kit with it... but it comes with the light housing... I'm not sure... i'll try to find out for u when i get a chance...

Frank

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
np man... i think it does come with the HID kit cause i saw the housing (either black or chrome) and there was a set of HID kit laying right next to it...

Frank

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
i checked with them today... it comes with the hid kit

originally $3200 he is willing to sell for $2900

frank

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
eek whew thats kinda expensive.. but umm yeah i tried passwordjdm a few days ago for a bumper support.. they said they have absolutely NOTHING in stock for dc2. Nothing new or used. dangit!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts