Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I think my mechanic can get them for you try BEN at GTR MOTORSPORTS: 1-301-854-6252. Or try searching on GOOGLE.COM. Good luck and let me know how they work out.

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
Carillos are the Cadillac of rods. Their H beam, fully-machined rods are overkill for the typical (even FI) Sport Compact crowd. Their newest line is the Gev IV rods which are as light as titanium rods but is made of a proprietary steel alloy whose modulus of elasticity and ductility is superior at the big end of the rod than titanium under extension, twisting, and angular loads. These may be used in F1 next year. Carillo also is known for the use of unique multiphase rod bolts by SPS made of a cobalt alloy which can withstand the loads seen in NASCAR Winston Cup engines (800 bhp @ 9000 rpm) .

They now make A beam (like an I beam with a taper in the blade portion of the rod) for these "less demanding" applications and are more affordable. You may want to look into those instead of the traditional but pricey standard H beams.

Carillo is based out of San Clemente,CA and you can use 411 and buy direct...save the cost of the middle man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.