Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Howzit Glenn. THe Hawaii forum is pretty dead man. You might want to check out ForumsHawaii. FH-Oahu Integra Club
We had a club called Oahu Integra Club but interest slowly died off. one guy took over and seems to be trying to revive it but as the Team Integra Hawaii chapter. Try check 'um out.

Shoots then.

·
Registered
172 Posts
holy smokes! i see action in here!

what up jon, hows it glenn!

as jon informed you im the person whos trying to revive what once was the oahu integra club into a new reign of being Team-integra.net HI

Were having a track night this saturday March 12th, you should come down i believe there might be a handful of us integra owners who are going down.

Nevan

·
Registered
26 Posts
Howzit, I recently made permanent move to Oahu (have been living here for a year already, but without my Integra.) Picked up my car from Matson last week! I'll probably be staying in Aiea or Kaneohe area.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow! This is dead as heck!

I'm up in makakilo! Lot's of tegs there.

3+ other tegs I have seen, 94+ Red 4 door, 94+ White 2 door, and a 94+ silver 2 door.

Where you guys at?

21 - 40 of 85 Posts
About this Discussion
84 Replies
56 Participants
mt95
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing