1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
3,744 Posts

·
Administrator
3,744 Posts
What numbers do u guys get for NOx?
My specific state does not require NOx testing. Unfortunately, that's not something that I can personally answer. However, I'm sure other members can chime in.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
My state don't required NOx anymore it was only for OBD0 and OBD1 and never on the OBD2. Since my state put those cars thru the rollers but now they don't use it anymore. All OBD2 they just scan it thru the OBD port.

They did have to do the NOx on my 1994 Jeep but this was over 20 years ago. If I remember correctly I was failing the SMOG test and not the NOx. I put in the BGE to clean out the motor (4.0L, I6) it lowered the SMOG where it pass but raised up the NOx and failed.

What cause NOx to fail emission has to do with vacuum leak/s and/or defective fuel control components, such as the Air Flow Meter, Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor, and O2 sensors.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What cause NOx to fail emission has to do with vacuum leak/s and/or defective fuel control components, such as the Air Flow Meter, Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor, and O2 sensors.

Where is the Coolant Temperature Sensor on G3 Integra?
I had gone through 2 radiators (crappy plastic) - never changed the temp sensor on it - I bought the rad and the m/c installed it - he only charged me for the labor. Is it mounted on the rad?

·
Administrator
3,744 Posts
How often would u change this?
Mine is 145k and 1999 Auto
This isn't a maintenance item, and doesn't have an interval of replacement.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts