Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mine's mounted on the steering column and i absolute hate it. i've been thinking about relocating it but i'm not sure where. any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ace1972 on Sep/03/02 said:
My LED is located between the buttons for the Rear defrost and the Hazard lights in the center console. Its a clifford concept 40 flush mountable LED. It's visible from all angles and looks clean.
how hard was it to get in the center console?

·
Registered
586 Posts
ace1972 on Sep/03/02 said:
My LED is located between the buttons for the Rear defrost and the Hazard lights in the center console. Its a clifford concept 40 flush mountable LED. It's visible from all angles and looks clean.
thats where mine is located also. I replaced it with a blue led off of ebay, it looks pretty tight. I think there are two screws behind the hazard button and defrost button(you have to take the buttons off), unscrew those and the center should come out.

·
Registered
417 Posts
InOcULaNcE is right about the two screws behind the buttons. the buttons pop out. just be careful when you pull them off! once you get in there, be careful with the wires to the environmental controls. We put my console back on and the hot/cold lever is tough to slide now and then.

·
Registered
144 Posts
my friend had like two real bright LEDs on his two front doors on his jetta. he put them where his doorlock is.

·
Registered
341 Posts
"My LED is located between the buttons for the Rear defrost and the Hazard lights in the center console. Its a clifford concept 40 flush mountable LED. It's visible from all angles and looks clean."

Mines is in the same place.

·
Registered
858 Posts
bigd on Sep/03/02 said:
my friend had like two real bright LEDs on his two front doors on his jetta. he put them where his doorlock is.
I did the same w/ mine. 2 blue LEDs, by the door locks on both doors. Looks sweet at night.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I put mine right on the ashtray with the wires running behind it. (I don't smoke anymore).

It's one of those "scanner" LED's with like 7 individual bulbs flashing in patterns.

It sits a little low, but my whole intent was to NOT draw attention to my car with flashy lights, but so that it could clearly be seen if someone were to venture close to it.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dragontegz on Sep/03/02 said:
mine's mounted on the steering column and i absolute hate it. i've been thinking about relocating it but i'm not sure where. any suggestions?
after removing the LED from the steering column, would i be able to fill the hole nicely? if so, how would i go about doing that?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts