Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
his user name on H-T is Flamenco-T his name is Stan, I belive a return line kit is about 90 bucks and has eveyrthing you need to run the oil back to the oil pan

·
Registered
57 Posts
There is also a guy on homemadeturbo.com who sells them $80 shipped (stealthmode), just look in the selling area. I just ordered mine and it looks nice but I have yet to install it.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
TurboLSVtecTeg on Mar/18/04 said:
Just build your own from Summitracing or Jegs. You can get it for alot cheaper and do everything yourself. Why must everyone always have some prefabbed kit nowadays.
just cause its easier to bolt things up, with 21 credits and part time job, I dont always have the time to make things work...

plus if anything is wrong, or leaks, you can exchange it usually without a fuss...

·
Registered
57 Posts
TurboLSVtecTeg on Mar/18/04 said:
Just build your own from Summitracing or Jegs. You can get it for alot cheaper and do everything yourself. Why must everyone always have some prefabbed kit nowadays.
You are right, it usually is a lot cheaper. I am close to finishing my project and I am at the $1400 mark. I figured I would go ahead and splurge on this. I am constantly travelling and I didnt' want to mess with all the fittings when I get home...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts