Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dyingwish on Jan/25/06 said:
why not just buy whatever wheels you like and have them powdercoated? Custom colors or whatever
Im not even sure on how to go about doing that. Im kinda looking to just buy some that are already blue. Less money and such. . .

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
less money I dunno about, just buy some slipstreams and do the prep yourself and take them to get powdercoated. Someone on here got their slips powerdercoated red, he could tell you how much it cost him

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
something like this?

You don't really have a wide selection with off the shelf blue wheels. (2 maybe? hah) Volk does custom colors.

Maybe find a set of used rotas and powdercoat them or paint them like mentioned before.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
you could probably use the DIY article on t-i and paint them any rim for cheap. blue would be unique on a teg and look nice on certain color tegs.

·
Registered
447 Posts
what color is your car. I can't see many colors looking good with blue. The 'loudest' rim color i've seen that I like it red rims/black lip on a flat black car, with red badges. So beautiful

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
konig makes lime green and orange rims. i think that's about as loud as it gets haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.