Team Integra Forums banner

wheel size

267 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  DizzleDC2
i just lowered my car and i wanna know what size wheels i should get for the best fitment ik i want 16s but like offset and all that other stuff i don’t rlly know anything about how do i figure it out or does anyone have any recommendations i’m not tucking rlly just above so i want something that will make the wheels flush with the body
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
i just lowered my car and i wanna know what size wheels i should get for the best fitment ik i want 16s but like offset and all that other stuff i don’t rlly know anything about how do i figure it out or does anyone have any recommendations i’m not tucking rlly just above so i want something that will make the wheels flush with the body
Go look at pictures over at Fitment Industries | Create Your Custom Car | Wheels, Tires, and Accessories. You can filter down to different sizes & offsets and see pics of other vehicles that may assist with you choosing a wheel size.
17x7.5 +40 offset 205/40/17 Falken Azenis in this pic. It's now on Toyo R888 R's in teh same size. Had to raise it a bit as the Toyo sidewalls are really flat and vertical.

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts