Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have Gorilla locks on all 16 studs..may be a bit overboard, but didn't cost me that much with my tire/wheel package and would be too much of a pain for a thief to remove more than one..hehe (payback to the crooks who stole from me before)

·
Registered
136 Posts
12x1.5 ... If you have mags, you might need tuner style lugs.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Stock wheels require ball seat lugs. Gorilla makes some, but they come in a set of 4. Gorilla also makes locking lugs that will fit the stock stud and come 20 to a set, but they are taper seat. Just make sure you have the right seat type - seat type depends on the wheel. Some McGard locks have a key that inserts into the end of the lug rather that around it. I don't like this type.

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
one of my integras has a set of mcgards.. but i have no key... Would the dealer have them (seeing as how there are so many different sets, and as i have no code or anything to go off of)

BTW this should be in "wheels and tires"

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
kelly on Aug/22/02 said:
Stock wheels require ball seat lugs. Gorilla makes some, but they come in a set of 4. Gorilla also makes locking lugs that will fit the stock stud and come 20 to a set, but they are taper seat. Just make sure you have the right seat type - seat type depends on the wheel. Some McGaurd locks have a key that inserts into the end of the lug rather that around it. I don't like this type.
do you know the link to these locks

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
integrapunk67 on Nov/19/06 said:
one of my integras has a set of mcgards.. but i have no key... Would the dealer have them (seeing as how there are so many different sets, and as i have no code or anything to go off of)
on the McGard web site they have instructions on how to get a replacement.

Basically you email them couple pictures of the locks and they will tell you if they can identify the pattern in their database. If so you can then order a new key.

·
Registered
61 Posts
integrapunk67 on Nov/19/06 said:

BTW this should be in "wheels and tires"
If you can't get a key for whatever reasin, Acura has a special tool to put on there to take them off (not sure about gorilla type - probably not). They my mare your rims though... They did mine :( My key was stolen when my car was recovered back in august.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Can anybody help me on this? I just checked summitracing for some McGard #25000 wheel locks and there are none. I tried checking Ebay for some and again, none. I need some wheel locks for my GSR blades and I have searched on the site, and read that for OEM wheels we have to use ball seats or radius seats for McGard. I can't find them online (used google) so if anyone is selling 2 sets (new with the key) or know of a store online, please help me out. I really don't want to resort to going to the dealer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts