Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ive already asked this on honda tech with no help. but does anybody know any company or anything that sells a wheel hub for our cars. not the bearing the actual hub. the last guy that owned my car used the wrong studs and WELDED them into the hub, the only luck ive had is sketchy ebay listings for 1000 for one hub like come on this is honda theres no way not one company or somthing has these any hep is appreciated

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm not following the question. The Integra uses cartridge bearing assemblies that include the bearing housing, bearing, and hub. If you have studs welded into the existing hub, just get a whole new bearing. The hub is not intended to be replaced by itself. Are you maybe referring to the steering knuckle? Can you post of picture what you are trying to replace?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup 90-93 and Ik I feel like it’s quite crazy nobody makes them I seen one on eBay but the sellers sketchy af. And that’s but because I can find the prelude ones so easy are you sure there no difference like spline count?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts