Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im lookin at wheels for my 97 gsr i plan on lowerin it with tokicos and h&r sports.
The wheels im lookin at are all 17 here they are:
gracing seki

adr sukudo's
im also lookin at rss sowaya's
Any opinions would be greatly appreciated as far as peformance/and quality
ANY PICS OF THE WHEELS oN A G3 PLEASE POST THNX.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
depends on the look and style you like. The Sodukos are very rounded which gives them a flowing smooth liquid look.. whereas the Seki is very sharp and edgy. If you want your car to look more like "i'm all about racing" then the Seki is your best choice.. if you want your car to look fast, but with a hint of flow-style, go with the soduko.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i like the looks of all of them but im trying to figure out which is the lightest and is the made the best.
any1 of pics of the g racing 1s on a g3 tho thnx?

·
Registered
534 Posts
^^ what he said, if its between those two go with the first one. imho those types of wheels dont do much for your car in the looks department either, esp in large diameter with comically low aspect ratio tires.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Originally (and partially) posted by EvilDickie on Feb/10/06 said:
with comically low aspect ratio tires.
rubberbands! rubberbands for life hahah

~P2P

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote: Originally (and partially) posted by EvilDickie on Feb/10/06
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~P2P

i dont get it....

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
teggsr22 on Feb/10/06 said:
Quote: Originally (and partially) posted by EvilDickie on Feb/10/06

~P2P

i dont get it....
low = very thin; minimalized
aspect ratio = the ratio of the section height to its section width

The ratio, generally the height of the tire sidewall (section height), is expressed as a percentage of the section width. This is known as the aspect ratio. Often is the case, those that plus-size their wheels, from say 14 or 15 to 16-20, you can't just slap some tires onto some rims without adversely effecting speed input readings. That's why ppl lower the AR. In the case of bigger rims, you get thinner tires. Often ppl (well, not all ppl apparently) joke around about ''30-series'' or ''20-series'' or *rubberbands*...

I hate rubberbands anyway, btw..

~P2P

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.