Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you can get adapters that change you from a 4 lug to 5 lug, but are there any that can change you from Honda to say, Dodge?

I have rims on a Dodge Neon that I want to put on my Integra. I figure you probably cant but I thought I'd see if anyone has ever heard of someone successfully doing it.
(* If I could afford it I'd just buy new ones)
Thanks guys

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
The only way I know you can go from 4 to 5 lug, is through replacing the whole hub, not through an adapter.

The only way I could see an adapter working, was if you were to cut your stock lugs small enough, use a very thin bolt, and the adapter itself had its own studs.

Even though this would WORK, it wouldn't be a good idea strength wise.

·
Registered
954 Posts
i bet you can have discount tire or someone like that order you up some. I Know they exist.
Brett.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
there is a company that makes tehm, there was a post on here about a year ago...its mostly spacers for trucks but they make smaller ones, its like ross said, you change the lugs, to smaller ones, throw on the spacer bolt it down and now you have the spacer's pattern...however, it changes your offset.....

but I'll be ross's party ***** before I remember the name of that website, let me look for it....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Your wheels are going to stick out however thick the spacer is. There is always the option of removing the studs and welding them closed, and redrilling holes for the new lug pattern. Not sure how safe it would be, but if it is done, you might want a profesional to do it.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
The bolt pattern on the Neon's are 5x100. I know for a fact that no Honda has that pattern and I also know that the neon has that pattern because I used to have a Grand Am with that pattern and bought rims off some dude that had a Neon. Anyway's, back to the subject at hand, sell the rims and get something else. Its not worth the trouble bro.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Id have to agree with 90_DA. Youd be better off just selling the rims and getting something else, than trying to convert your teg so they can fit.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
F-it, Cut the studs flush and WELD the rims directly on.
Then stock up on Fix-A-flat and pump those *****es full.

Just kidding, You will be better off selling the rims.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts