Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site. Live in boise and just wanted to say whats up and see what you think of my Teg. Let me know what you think about the Pic's.

·
Registered
139 Posts
What's up man. welcome to TI.

Do you like your 57 trim? Does it spool pretty quick?

I think your a member on ISR but could be wrong, anyway your teg is pretty sweet It looks yellow in the pics.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Ya I ran the new guy Matt in my gsr on Fairview (just one gear, 2nd)...pretty fun we talked for awhile after...Glad you decided to join...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya thanks man! I thought that was you. I know my car looks yellow in the pic but they all have that tint to them. O well. Ya I have the same name on ISR. 9000rpm told me about this site!!! Thanks man.

Ya my 57 trim spools quick. With my 3inch exhaust (from turbo all the way back) I get full boost at 3k. But when I had the 2 and 3/4 exhaust it was'nt till 3800 or 4000k.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Just wondering cause im using the same turbo on my setup. was going to go ball bearing but there really isn't no reason too.

Yeah man good to see you on here. everything you need to know you can find out on TI.

·
Registered
354 Posts
It seems there are many turbo tegs in the boise area now???

I only come down about once a year so I'm clueless. But I grew up down there and it seemed that the whole turbo scene was a little slow to catch on.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Yes most are boosted stock, just like ME soon, 9 psi baby, till I build it up...I am having Hai put in ITR LSD,12lb flywheel and clutch mid january!! So stoked!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts