Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so i was trying to clean some of my carpet stains that i have and decided to remove my seats get a good clean

well after find some lose change and what not

i came across a electrical plug of some sort under my passenger side seat

it wasnt pluged to anything so i dont know what it is uesed for

just wondering if yall happen to know!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
all orange plugs on your car are abs related ( similarly all yellow= srs)

im not sure as to its function, but i do know is part of the abs harness.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Oct/03/07 said:
I thought that is for the seatbelt warning lamp for RHD cars?
no its not... rhd harness dont have that plug... unless they have abs.

when i took my abs harness out my teg before converting to rhd, that plug was part of the harness.

·
Registered
120 Posts
the plug is for the warning beeps for your seat-belts when you first put your key in....i might be for other things but my was unplugged while i first bought my car...found it and plugged it in...

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
yans25 on Oct/03/07 said:
the plug is for the warning beeps for your seat-belts when you first put your key in....i might be for other things but my was unplugged while i first bought my car...found it and plugged it in...
thats makes absolutely no sense...since we don't have warning beeps for the seatbelt...

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
yans25 on Oct/03/07 said:

uh, there is nothing there to plug into it...

·
Registered
626 Posts
well maybe he found a magical plug and pluged it in. but on a more serious note i think i had something like that on my DA not sure its been awhile since i had it but its not pluged in on my dc so must be ok.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
why are u guys still guessing?

all ORANGE plugs are ABS...
all YELLOW plugs are SRS..

this plug is no exeption

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.