Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a gsr that im rebuilding, I would like to know if there is difference in exhaust. and anything that is mechanichly connected, I have the wiring harness, and Im wondering if I drop a b20 will it make a difference and what parts should i need, I need headers all the way to the tail pipe. I searched and i know i can't get 99 or higher the pipe is a bit different, I need to know if 96-99 since my car is 96 obd2a. if any gs, rs, ls, or if i have to stick with gsr parts. also i believe there is no difference in the shifting assembly in gs, rs, ls, gsr. correct me if im wrong since i need to get the correct parts to run my car,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found that already, I was confuse on the exhaust, and just found out that if im doing a full exhaust swap from headers to tail pipe i dont have to worry all hangers will line up. but if i mix cat-back of a ls with cat to headers of a gsr its going to be shorter since the cat and headers will make the piping 4.5 inches shorter, only and shop can help on the extra piping for the b-pipe. I guess for the b20 swap on a gsr im going to have to stick with ls parts so i wont be as confuse, header should mount right on it, as for cat to tailpipe and on the hangers correct?

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.